Ø 60 Manometer, Aluminium, Dicht of Oliebad.
Ø 60 Manometer, Aluminium, Dicht of Oliebad
- Connection: vertical or rear center, brass
- Light alloy case, hammered gray epoxy coating
- Glass in Polymetacrylate
- Glass fixation: by collar
- Manometric element:
- material: tombac
- assembly: tin solder
- Zeroing screw accessible from the outside
- Brass amplifier mechanism
- Housing filled with silicone oil for the Oil-filled version
- M10x1 - 15x150 - 20x150
- 1/8 GAS co.
- 1/4 GAS cyl. - 3/8 GAS cyl. - 1/2 GAS cyl.
- 1/8 BRIGGS co. - 1/4 BRIGGS co. - 1/2 BRIGGS co.
- Other threads: contact us
- By mounting bracket (surface mounting)
- By fastening clamp (through mounting)
- Nut, socket & seal
- Plastic storage case, with protective foam
- Calibration or re-calibration with 6 point certificate, Retracable to a COFRAC or BELAC attached national standard.
- Repair Services
- Accuracy: ± 1% end of scale: Class 1
- Operating temperature: - 40 + 70 ° C
- Accidental pressure:
- 200% for scales below 50 bar
- 150% for scales between 50 and 100 bar
- 125% for scales over 100 bar
- Range of the scale: 300 °
- List of available dials: see attached table
- Oxygen calibration
- Silver solder assembly (for temperatures above 70°C)
- Absolute Calibration
- Vacuum drying of the manometric element
- Filling of the manometer element with buffer fluid: glycerin
- Security vent
- Serialnumber printed on the dial
- Custom dial at the customer’s request