Ø 80 Manometer, Composiet, Dicht of Oliebad.
Ø 80 Manometer, Composiet, Dicht of Oliebad
- Connection: vertical or rear, brass
- Housing in reinforced composite material, blue, red or yellow
- Glass in Polymetacrylate
- Glass fixation: by collar (blue, red or yellow)
- Manometric element:
- material: tombac
- assembly: tin solder
- Zeroing screw accessible from the outside
- Brass amplifier mechanism
- Housing filled with silicone oil for the Oil-filled version
- M10x100 - 15x150 - 20x150
- 1/8 GAZ co.
- 1/4 GAZ cyl. - 3/8 GAZ cyl. - 1/2 GAZ cyl.
- 1/8 BRIGGS co. - 1/4 BRIGGS co. - 1/2 BRIGGS co.
- Other threads: contact us
- By mounting bracket (surface mounting)
- By fastening clamp (through mounting)
- Nut, socket & seal
- Anti-choc protection (gray, blue, red or yellow)
- Plastic storage case, with protective foam
- Calibration or re-calibration with 6 point certificate, Retracable to a COFRAC or BELAC attached national standard.
- Repair Services
- Accuracy: ± 1% end of scale: Class 1
- Operating temperature: - 40 + 70 ° C
- Accidental pressure:
- 200% for scales below 50 bar
- 150% for scales between 50 and 100 bar
- 125% for scales over 100 bar
- Range of the scale: 300 °
- List of available dials: see attached table
- Absolute Calibration
- Vacuum drying of the manometric element
- Filling of the manometer element with buffer fluid: glycerin
- Security vent
- Index needle only «Dry» and «Tight» version
- Serialnumber printed on the dial
- Custom dial at the customer’s request